LE SÉRIGNAN PLAGE NATURE • MÉDITERRANÉE
Your France 4 Naturisme camping village
The village is an oasis of greenery on the Mediterranean, extending the entire length of a gently sloping fine sandy naturist beach. Le Sérignan Plage Nature provides tent pitches next to the beach and a large range of recent mobile homes and chalets available for rental, all in a friendly family setting.
The plus points of the naturist camping village
• Campsite decorated with flowers, diverse vegetation
• Fine sand beach (private with direct access, on foot or by bike)
• Naturism stretching over two kilometres, excellent spot for windsurfing on the tramontana
• "La Playote" private beach with snack bar open from 20/06 to 18/09 subject to authorisation
• Entertainment, restaurant, takeaway meals, ice cream outlet, swimmming pools, paddling pool and 1 heated swimming pool open from 31.03.12 to 10.10.12
• Food store/shop open from 31.03.12 to 10.10.12
• Games areas, mini-club
• Shower blocks: 5 comfortable, recently built shower blocks, adapted for handicapped people
• Night car park for arrivals after 10pm
• Emptying station for camper vans on the campsite
• Feeling of space and wellbeing guaranteed
• Unique environment situated at the heart of a nature reserve
Learn more about the establishment ...
This France 4 Naturisme camping village stretches out all along a fine sandy beach. The shore, where naturism is authorised by the authorities, dips down into the water for the sheer delight of children. In a naturist rental accommodation or enjoying the camping experience, you’ll always be within reach of the Mediterranean Sea at Le Sérignan Plage Nature.
Each morning, we welcome you to our 2800 m2 open-air aquatic fitness area, with no additional charge. Over 500 m2 of water devoted to wellbeing, to massage the body and restore peace and plenitude. Now with a MUSICAL SWIMMING POOL where you can let the music gently rock you, even when underwater. A SPA POOL AND ANATOMICAL UNDERWATER RECLINERS Just imagine… lying down with thousands of tiny bubbles of air caressing your body… A MASSAGE PATHWAY with counter-current water movement on a bed of pebbles, powerful side hydro-massagers and a floating corridor. To guarantee peace and tranquility, this area is reserved for over 16 year old.
• Free access to our spa area every morning INCLUDED in the price of your stay.
Throughout the seasons, all the shops and facilities will be open. The grocery store in the centre of the naturist village has all the products you could possibly need…Every week, concerts (jazz in particular) will be organised in the Balneotherapy centre.
In July and August, our activities staff will play host to you and your children, organising a selection of activities on the site or nearby (festivals, events, etc.).
And for people who enjoy sports, countless naturist activities are available: beach volleyball, table tennis, aquagym, gymnastics on the beach, half-court (for a fee) or outside of the village: bike rental, horseback rides (even at night), that is, unless you prefer the library or the traditional pétanque…
The region : Southern France, Languedoc Roussillon, Camargue, Spain…Bathed in the sun of southern France, and located between Camargue and Spain, in Languedoc Roussillon, in the heart of Hérault and 10 minutes from the Canal du Midi, Le Sérignan Plage Nature enjoys a unique location for naturism on the Mediterranean coast. A wide range of water activities are on offer to guarantee an unforgettable naturist holiday.
Worth visiting near Le Sérignan Plage Nature
Less than 30 minutes from the Etang de Thau, the Canal du Midi and the Port of Sète, the area offers busy local markets with the delivery of fresh fish each day, the vibrant colours of the vineyards and a large number of local festivals.
Couples can enjoy the flower market in Béziers or the antiques market in Pézenas.
Families may prefer visiting the medieval city of Carcassonne, checking out the Sigean African Reserve or having fun at the Aqualand theme park in Cap d’Agde.